2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 23 - SOUTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY LAND TRUST
- Section 31-23-10. Short title.
- Section 31-23-20. Definitions.
- Section 31-23-30. General Assembly findings regarding affordable housing.
- Section 31-23-40. Purpose of community land trust; funding; bylaws; leasing by community land trust; assessment of real estate deed recording fee.
- Section 31-23-50. Provisions of chapter controlling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.