2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 19 - INVESTMENTS IN HOUSING OBLIGATIONS
- Section 31-19-10. Financial institutions authorized to make loans eligible for Federal housing insurance.
- Section 31-19-20. Investments in mortgages, debentures, and securities insured or issued by Federal Housing Administrator or national mortgage associations.
- Section 31-19-30. Laws requiring security not applicable to loans or investments made pursuant to Sections 31-19-10 or 31-19-20.
- Section 31-19-40. Investments in bonds of Home Owners' Loan Corporation.
- Section 31-19-50. Municipalities authorized to accept bonds in payment of taxes, assessments, and other claims on property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.