2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 17 - MOBILE HOMES AND HOUSE TRAILERS
ARTICLE 3 Licensing of Mobile Homes
- Section 31-17-310. "Mobile home" defined.
- Section 31-17-320. License required for mobile homes; proof of title required; proof of license required prior to connecting electricity.
- Section 31-17-330. Exceptions.
- Section 31-17-340. Period of validity of license issued by licensing agent; decal; license fee.
- Section 31-17-350. New license required upon transfer of mobile home.
- Section 31-17-360. Moving permit; certificate concerning taxes; notice to electric supplier.
- Section 31-17-370. Permit shall accompany mobile home during move; regulations; responsibility for displaying permit.
- Section 31-17-380. Submission of moving permit to licensing agent of new county; issuance of new license; transmission of papers to new county.
- Section 31-17-390. Copies of applications and permits to be given to county assessor and county auditor.
- Section 31-17-400. Penalty.
- Section 31-17-410. Submission to county auditor of copy of application for title on mobile or manufactured home; penalties for noncompliance.
ARTICLE 5 Travel Trailer Sales
- Section 31-17-510. Definitions.
- Section 31-17-520. Licensing of dealers; application form and fees; penalties for noncompliance.
- Section 31-17-522. Exhibition or display of travel trailers at campgrounds.
- Section 31-17-530. Disclosure and surety bond requirements; requirement that dealers report changes in information; procedures upon cessation of dealership.
- Section 31-17-540. Maintenance of bona fide place of business with permanent sign and adequate space.
- Section 31-17-550. Recordkeeping requirements.
- Section 31-17-560. Denial, suspension, or revocation of license.
- Section 31-17-570. Exemption of persons having motor vehicle dealer's license or manufactured home dealer's license.
- Section 31-17-580. Promulgation of regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.