2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 29 - Mortgages and Other Liens
CHAPTER 9 - LIENS ON SHIPS AND VESSELS
- Section 29-9-10. Liens for labor performed and materials furnished.
- Section 29-9-20. Statement of account.
- Section 29-9-30. Place of debt when ship built in two places.
- Section 29-9-40. Inaccuracies in statement.
- Section 29-9-50. Petition to enforce lien.
- Section 29-9-60. Contents of petition.
- Section 29-9-70. Petition filed by multiple lienors.
- Section 29-9-80. Marshalling claims; distribution of proceeds; preference to labor claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.