2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 29 - Mortgages and Other Liens
CHAPTER 6 - PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND SUPPLIERS
ARTICLE 1 Payments to Contractors, Subcontractors, and Suppliers
- Section 29-6-10. Definitions.
- Section 29-6-20. Right of contractor and subcontractor to payment.
- Section 29-6-30. Time and manner of making payment to contractors and subcontractors.
- Section 29-6-40. Grounds on which owner, contractor, or subcontractor may withhold application and certification for payment; contract terms unaffected.
- Section 29-6-50. Interest on late payments; specific waiver of requirements of sections 29-6-30 and 29-6-50.
- Section 29-6-60. Application of chapter.
ARTICLE 3 Subcontractors' and Suppliers' Payment Protection
- Section 29-6-210. Citation of article.
- Section 29-6-230. Subcontractor's right to payment from party with whom it contracts.
- Section 29-6-250. Labor and material payment bond; "governmental body" defined.
- Section 29-6-270. Credit rating of state in which surety company licensed.
- Section 29-6-290. Contract provisions not to derogate rights of contractor against payment bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.