2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 29 - Mortgages and Other Liens
CHAPTER 4 - REVERSE MORTGAGES
- Section 29-4-10. Short Title.
- Section 29-4-20. Reverse Mortgage defined.
- Section 29-4-30. Rules governing reverse mortgage loans.
- Section 29-4-40. Reverse mortgage loans authorized without regard to certain provisions for other types of mortgage transactions.
- Section 29-4-50. Treatment of loan payments and undisbursed funds for purposes of means-tested programs.
- Section 29-4-60. Independent information and counseling services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.