2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 29 - Mortgages and Other Liens
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 29-1-10. Lien on real estate of no force after twenty years; exception for acknowledged debt or payment on account; lien on property interest held by gas or electric utility or electric cooperative.
- Section 29-1-20. Right of tenant in common or cotenant to purchase real estate at sale for enforcement of lien.
- Section 29-1-30. Wilful sale of property on which lien exists.
- Section 29-1-40. Validation of certain mortgages.
- Section 29-1-50. Unlawful use of dual contracts to induce loan commitment on real property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.