2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
CHAPTER 6 - UNIFORM STATUTORY RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES
- Section 27-6-10. Short title.
- Section 27-6-20. Nonvested property interest or power of appointment.
- Section 27-6-30. Creation of property interests and powers of appointment.
- Section 27-6-40. Reformation of property dispositions.
- Section 27-6-50. Exceptions to rule.
- Section 27-6-60. Effect of timing of creation of property interest; savings clause.
- Section 27-6-70. Application and construction.
- Section 27-6-80. Effect on common law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.