2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 69 - RECOVERY OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
- Section 15-69-10. Time when immediate delivery may be claimed.
- Section 15-69-20. Any one of several joint owners may sue for possession.
- Section 15-69-30. Affidavit and requisites thereof.
- Section 15-69-40. Notice of right to preseizure hearing.
- Section 15-69-50. Sheriff shall serve affidavit and notice; required security; sheriff shall be directed to take property.
- Section 15-69-60. Manner of effecting service; when sheriff shall take and retain property.
- Section 15-69-70. Purpose of preseizure hearing; allowing claim for immediate possession.
- Section 15-69-80. Notice and opportunity for preseizure hearing is required; waiver.
- Section 15-69-90. Order restraining defendant from damaging, concealing or removing property.
- Section 15-69-100. Determination upon affidavit showing danger of destruction or concealment.
- Section 15-69-110. Service of affidavit of waiver or probability of destruction or concealment.
- Section 15-69-120. Filing of notice and affidavit.
- Section 15-69-130. Exception to sureties.
- Section 15-69-140. When defendant shall be entitled to redelivery; undertaking.
- Section 15-69-150. Amount of bond required of defendant when claim is for debt.
- Section 15-69-160. Justification of defendant's sureties.
- Section 15-69-170. Manner of qualification and justification of sureties.
- Section 15-69-180. Taking of property concealed in building or enclosure.
- Section 15-69-190. Keeping of property; sheriff's fees and expenses.
- Section 15-69-200. Claim of property by third person.
- Section 15-69-210. Judgment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.