2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 53 - DECLARATORY JUDGMENTS
- Section 15-53-10. Short title.
- Section 15-53-20. Courts of record may declare rights, status and other legal relations.
- Section 15-53-30. Determination of questions under deed, will, written contract, statute, municipal ordinance, contract or franchise.
- Section 15-53-40. Construction of contract before or after breach.
- Section 15-53-50. Rights under trust or estate of decedent, infant, lunatic or insolvent.
- Section 15-53-60. Enumeration is no restriction on general powers.
- Section 15-53-70. Declaratory judgment may be refused.
- Section 15-53-80. Parties.
- Section 15-53-90. Determination of facts; jury trials.
- Section 15-53-100. Costs.
- Section 15-53-110. Review of declaratory judgments.
- Section 15-53-120. Granting of further relief based on declaratory judgment.
- Section 15-53-130. Chapter shall be construed liberally.
- Section 15-53-140. Chapter intended to make uniform the laws of the states.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.