2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 51 - DEATH BY WRONGFUL ACT AND LYNCHING
ARTICLE 1 Death by Wrongful Act
- Section 15-51-10. Civil action for wrongful act causing death.
- Section 15-51-20. Beneficiaries of action for wrongful death; by whom brought.
- Section 15-51-30. Effect of illegitimacy.
- Section 15-51-40. Damages; amount and to whom payable.
- Section 15-51-41. Court approval required for settlement of wrongful death or survival action.
- Section 15-51-42. Approval of settlements of wrongful death or survival actions.
- Section 15-51-50. Liability for costs.
- Section 15-51-60. Effect of action prior to death.
ARTICLE 3 Liability of County for Lynching
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.