2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 29 - LEGAL NOTICES, GENERALLY
- Section 15-29-10. Computing time for publication of notices.
- Section 15-29-20. Publication in four successive weeks as equivalent of publication for one month or thirty days.
- Section 15-29-30. Publication in three successive weeks as equivalent of publication for three weeks or twenty-one days.
- Section 15-29-40. Publication in two successive weeks as equivalent of publication for two weeks or fifteen days.
- Section 15-29-50. Publication for one week.
- Section 15-29-60. Length of time legal sales shall be advertised.
- Section 15-29-70. Probate notices or citations which need not be published in newspaper.
- Section 15-29-80. Charges for legal advertisements in newspapers.
- Section 15-29-85. Charges for legal advertisements in newspapers: rates for indigents.
- Section 15-29-90. Printing accounts shall be rendered under oath.
- Section 15-29-100. Advertisements shall be posted if newspapers refuse to publish at rates fixed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.