2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 61 - SUITS TO CLEAR TAX TITLES
- Section 12-61-10. Persons who may institute action to clear tax title.
- Section 12-61-20. Procedure; defendants.
- Section 12-61-30. Laws applicable to proceedings.
- Section 12-61-40. Judgment for defendant may be conditioned on payment of taxes.
- Section 12-61-50. Costs when property was purchased for less than one thousand dollars.
- Section 12-61-60. Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.