2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 2 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 12-2-5. Duties and powers of commissioners of Department of Revenue transferred to director; commission changed to department.
- Section 12-2-10. "Department" defined.
- Section 12-2-15. "Department of Revenue and Taxation" to mean "Department of Revenue".
- Section 12-2-20. "Person" and "Individual" defined.
- Section 12-2-25. Definitions pertaining to limited liability companies; single-member limited liability companies.
- Section 12-2-30. Repealed or amended act or code section remaining in force for limited purposes.
- Section 12-2-40. Contracts intended to evade payment of tax or in fraud of tax laws against public policy.
- Section 12-2-50. Governmental bonds, notes, and certificates of indebtedness tax exempt.
- Section 12-2-60. Extension of time to perform duties of county auditor, county treasurer and collector of delinquent taxes.
- Section 12-2-70. Unlawful conduct by county auditor or treasurer or member of county board of tax appeals.
- Section 12-2-75. Signatories to tax returns.
- Section 12-2-85. Taxpayer immune from late payments due to "Year 2000" related computer billing delays.
- Section 12-2-90. Fee-in-lieu of tax; collection and enforcement.
- Section 12-2-100. Tax credits; timeframe for use; refunds.
- Section 12-2-110. Out-of-state business performing disaster or emergency-related work exempt from certain licensing and taxing requirements.
- Section 12-2-115. New jobs or investments not created; boundary clarification.
- Section 12-2-120. Tax liability or refunds; boundary clarification.
- Section 12-2-130. Authority to compromise taxes; boundary clarification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.