2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 11 - INCOME TAX ON BANKS
- Section 12-11-10. "Banks" and "taxpayers" defined.
- Section 12-11-20. Tax on income of banks; rate.
- Section 12-11-30. Income tax to be instead of other taxes; exceptions.
- Section 12-11-40. Appropriate Chapter 6 provisions shall govern enforcement, administration, allocation and apportionment of income tax on banks.
- Section 12-11-50. Payment of tax; deposit into general fund.
- Section 12-11-60. Conditions rendering this chapter ineffective.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.