2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 44 - Health
CHAPTER 76 - AUTOMATED EXTERNAL DEFIBRILLATORS
- Section 44-76-10. Short title.
- Section 44-76-20. Definitions.
- Section 44-76-30. Training, maintenance, testing, use and reporting requirements for automated external defibrillators.
- Section 44-76-40. Immunity from civil liability for use of automated external defibrillator.
- Section 44-76-50. Applicability of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.