2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 8 - ILLEGAL ALIENS AND PRIVATE EMPLOYMENT
- Extra Notes
- Section 41-8-10. Definitions.
- Section 41-8-20. South Carolina employment licenses; federal work authorization program; requirements for verification of new employees; assistance to employers; contractors and subcontractors.
- Section 41-8-30. Employment of unauthorized alien.
- Section 41-8-40. Presumption of compliance.
- Section 41-8-50. Violations; investigations; suspension and revocation of license.
- Section 41-8-60. Review of disciplinary action.
- Section 41-8-70. Filing false or fraudulent documents; penalty.
- Section 41-8-80. Local ordinances limiting enforcement of chapter.
- Section 41-8-90. Equal enforcement of chapter.
- Section 41-8-100. Compliance with federal immigration requirements.
- Section 41-8-110. Exemption from civil action for wrongful termination.
- Section 41-8-120. Promulgation of regulations; statewide random auditing program.
- Section 41-8-130. Right of entry and inspection by inspectors.
- Section 41-8-140. Retention and use of funds collected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.