2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 44 - PALMETTO SEED CAPITAL FUND LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- Extra Notes
- Section 41-44-10. Definitions.
- Section 41-44-20. Taxpayer credit.
- Section 41-44-30. Tax credit, computation; corporation filing consolidated return; effect of merger, consolidation, or reorganization.
- Section 41-44-40. Credit carryover.
- Section 41-44-50. Maximum amount of credits allowed.
- Section 41-44-60. Palmetto Seed Capital Corporation established.
- Section 41-44-70. Tax exemptions.
- Section 41-44-80. Redemption of qualified investment.
- Section 41-44-90. Procedure to receive tax credit.
- Section 41-44-100. Forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.