2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 33 - EMPLOYMENT AND WORKFORCE - FUNDS
- Section 41-33-10. Creation and content of unemployment compensation fund.
- Section 41-33-20. Department to control fund.
- Section 41-33-30. State Treasurer shall handle fund and issue warrants upon it.
- Section 41-33-40. Three separate accounts; collections credited to clearing account.
- Section 41-33-45. Annual reports; trend charts; cost analysis.
- Section 41-33-50. Transfer of funds to United States Secretary of the Treasury for Federal unemployment trust fund.
- Section 41-33-60. Withdrawals from unemployment trust fund shall constitute benefit account.
- Section 41-33-70. Deposit of moneys in clearing and benefit accounts.
- Section 41-33-80. Moneys shall be requisitioned from State's account in unemployment trust fund for payment of benefits and refunds.
- Section 41-33-90. Requisitions by Department on State Treasurer.
- Section 41-33-100. Deposit of amounts drawn by Department; security.
- Section 41-33-110. Representatives of Department shall sign checks; bonds of representatives.
- Section 41-33-120. Payment of refunds.
- Section 41-33-130. Appropriation or formal release not required for expenditures from benefit account or refunds from clearing account.
- Section 41-33-140. Withdrawal and use of money credited to State's account in unemployment trust fund.
- Section 41-33-150. Appropriation law required for requisitions from unemployment trust fund for payment of administrative expenses; warrants.
- Section 41-33-160. Disposition of money appropriated from unemployment trust fund for administrative expenses.
- Section 41-33-170. Disposition of unused amounts in benefit payment account.
- Section 41-33-180. Withdrawals from unemployment trust fund for certain Federal benefits.
- Section 41-33-190. Bank account for payment of certain Federal benefits.
- Section 41-33-200. Disposition of unused funds withdrawn for certain Federal benefits.
- Section 41-33-210. Management of funds upon discontinuance of unemployment trust funds.
- Section 41-33-220. Liability of State Treasurer on bond.
- Section 41-33-410. Creation and contents of Department of Employment and Workforce administration fund.
- Section 41-33-420. Deposit, administration and disbursement of fund.
- Section 41-33-430. Use of fund; requisitions and warrants.
- Section 41-33-440. Expenditure of moneys in fund.
- Section 41-33-450. Liability of State Treasurer on bond.
- Section 41-33-460. State shall replace funds lost or improperly spent.
- Section 41-33-470. Reports to State Fiscal Accountability Authority and the Department of Administration.
- Section 41-33-610. Department of Employment and Workforce special administration fund.
- Section 41-33-710. Department of Employment and Workforce administrative contingency fund.
- Section 41-33-810. Department of Employment and Workforce interest assessment fund.
- Section 41-33-910. Department of Employment and Workforce integrity fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.