2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 18 - SOUTH CAROLINA AMUSEMENT RIDES SAFETY CODE
- Section 41-18-10. Short title.
- Section 41-18-20. Legislative intent.
- Section 41-18-30. Applicability; exceptions.
- Section 41-18-40. Definitions.
- Section 41-18-50. Permit required; transferability of permits.
- Section 41-18-60. Application for permit; duration of permit; revocation.
- Section 41-18-70. Inspection requirement.
- Section 41-18-80. Inspection procedures.
- Section 41-18-90. Liability insurance requirement.
- Section 41-18-100. Discrimination; duties of owner or lessee in event of catastrophic accident or accident resulting in serious injury; inspection and correction of defects.
- Section 41-18-110. Notice to owners and operators of amusement devices.
- Section 41-18-120. Promulgation of regulations; fees.
- Section 41-18-130. Duties of director.
- Section 41-18-140. Pre-emption of local regulations.
- Section 41-18-150. Civil penalties.
- Section 41-18-160. Catapulting amusement ride permit requirements.
- Section 41-18-170. Miniature train amusement ride requirements.
- Section 41-18-300. Citation of article.
- Section 41-18-310. Definitions.
- Section 41-18-320. Compliance with safety rules; reports of injuries.
- Section 41-18-330. Obligations of parents and guardians.
- Section 41-18-340. Detention by security officer for safety warning violation; defense in civil action for detention.
- Section 41-18-350. Notice of safety warning compliance obligation; place of posting.
- Section 41-18-360. Wilful violations; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.