2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 17 - CONCILIATION OF INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES
- Section 41-17-10. Commissioner's duties as to investigation of industrial disputes and conciliation thereof.
- Section 41-17-20. Conciliation committees.
- Section 41-17-30. Chapter not applicable to railroad and express companies.
- Section 41-17-40. Summoning and examining witnesses.
- Section 41-17-50. Other powers of Commissioner in regard to investigations.
- Section 41-17-60. Powers of Governor.
- Section 41-17-70. Hindering Commissioner in performance of duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.