2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 16 - SOUTH CAROLINA ELEVATOR CODE
- Section 41-16-10. Short title.
- Section 41-16-20. Definitions.
- Section 41-16-30. Applicability.
- Section 41-16-40. Issuance of regulations.
- Section 41-16-50. Enforcement powers of commissioner.
- Section 41-16-60. Registration of facilities.
- Section 41-16-70. Inspections.
- Section 41-16-75. Special inspector prohibited from inspecting certain elevators.
- Section 41-16-80. Alteration permits.
- Section 41-16-90. Permits for new installations.
- Section 41-16-100. Operating certificates.
- Section 41-16-110. Temporary or permanent injunction for imminently dangerous facility.
- Section 41-16-120. Exceptions or variances.
- Section 41-16-130. Access to facilities by inspectors.
- Section 41-16-140. Fees.
- Section 41-16-150. General duties of owner.
- Section 41-16-160. Pre-emption of local regulation.
- Section 41-16-170. Criminal penalties.
- Section 41-16-180. Civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.