2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 14 - BOILER SAFETY ACT
- Section 41-14-10. Citation and application of chapter.
- Section 41-14-20. Definitions.
- Section 41-14-30. Adoption of regulations for installation and inspection of new and existing boilers; conformity to nationwide engineering standards.
- Section 41-14-40. Construction and design standards for new boilers; special installation and operating permits.
- Section 41-14-50. Computation of maximum allowable working pressure.
- Section 41-14-60. Boilers excepted or exempted from application of chapter.
- Section 41-14-70. Appointment of chief boiler administrator; duties.
- Section 41-14-80. Certification of special inspectors; examination.
- Section 41-14-90. Requirements for examination.
- Section 41-14-100. Discipline of certified inspectors; investigation of complaints and reports of violations; cease and desist orders and injunctions.
- Section 41-14-110. Lost or destroyed certificates of competency.
- Section 41-14-120. Schedule and evidence of inspections; entry of premises where boiler being installed or repaired.
- Section 41-14-130. Correction of deficiencies and temporary cessation of operation orders.
- Section 41-14-140. Assessment of civil penalties; factors considered; penalty for failure to comply with written order.
- Section 41-14-150. Fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.