2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 10 - PAYMENT OF WAGES
- Section 41-10-10. Definitions.
- Section 41-10-20. Applicability of chapter.
- Section 41-10-30. Notification to employees of wages and hours agreed upon; recordkeeping requirements; requirement of itemized statement of gross pay and deductions for each pay period.
- Section 41-10-40. Medium of payment; deposit of wages to employee's credit; prohibition against deductions in absence of written notice; time and place of payment.
- Section 41-10-50. Payment of wages due discharged employees.
- Section 41-10-60. Unconditional payment of wages conceded due.
- Section 41-10-70. Investigation of alleged violations; resolution of disputes.
- Section 41-10-80. Violations and penalties; civil actions by employees; administrative review of civil penalties.
- Section 41-10-90. Actions for collection of penalties; deposit of amounts collected.
- Section 41-10-100. Prohibition against private agreements which contravene chapter.
- Section 41-10-110. Right of Commissioner of Labor to enter and to conduct investigation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.