2016 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 41 - Labor and Employment
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 41-1-10. Employers shall post certain labor laws.
- Section 41-1-15. Establishment of drug prevention program in workplace; confidentiality of information concerning test results.
- Section 41-1-20. Unlawful discrimination against union members.
- Section 41-1-30. Terminating authorized worker and replacing with unauthorized alien; wrongful termination action by discharged employee.
- Section 41-1-40, 41-1-50. Repealed by 2010 Act No. 137, Section 8, eff March 31, 2010.
- Section 41-1-60. Certain transactions between carriers or shippers and labor organizations prohibited; penalties.
- Section 41-1-65. Employers granted immunity from liability for disclosure of information.
- Section 41-1-70. Liability of employer for dismissal or demotion of employee who complies with subpoena or serves on jury.
- Section 41-1-80. Prohibition against retaliation based upon employee's institution of, or participation in, proceedings under Workers' Compensation Law; civil actions.
- Section 41-1-85. Personnel action based on use of tobacco products outside of workplace prohibited.
- Section 41-1-90. Requirement of notice that completion of training program does not guarantee employment.
- Section 41-1-100. Form of notice required by Section 41-1-90.
- Section 41-1-110. Conspicuous disclaimer of contract of employment created by handbook, personnel manual or other document issued by employer.
- Section 41-1-120. Establishing independent contractor status between nonprofit youth sports organization and coach; written agreement; disclosures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.