2015 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 General Provisions
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
CHAPTER 25 - CRIMINAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- Section 16-25-10. Definitions.
- Section 16-25-20. Acts prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-25-30. Firearms and ammunition prohibitions; penalties.
- Section 16-25-40 to 16-25-60. Omitted by 2003 Act No. 92, Section 3, eff January 1, 2004.
- Section 16-25-65. Domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature; elements; penalty; statutory offense.
- Section 16-25-70. Warrantless arrest or search; admissibility of evidence.
- Section 16-25-80. Effect on enforcement of contempt orders and police arrest powers; construction with assault and battery and other criminal offenses.
- Section 16-25-90. Parole eligibility as affected by evidence of domestic violence suffered at hands of household member.
- Section 16-25-100. Judicial training on issues concerning domestic violence.
- Section 16-25-120. Release on bond; factors; issuance of restraining order; notice of right to counsel.
- Section 16-25-125. Trespass upon grounds or structure of domestic violence shelter; penalty; notice.
- Section 16-25-310. Definitions.
- Section 16-25-320. Multidisciplinary Domestic Violence Advisory Committee created.
- Section 16-25-330. Purpose of committee.
- Section 16-25-340. Committee access to information and records.
- Section 16-25-350. Issuance of subpoena.
- Section 16-25-360. Confidentiality of meetings; penalty.
- Section 16-25-370. Confidentiality of information; penalty.
- Section 16-25-510. Development of community domestic violence coordinating councils.
- Section 16-25-520. Purpose of community domestic violence coordinating council.
- Section 16-25-530. Duties and responsibilities.
- Section 16-25-540. Membership.
- Section 16-25-550. Revenue generation for operation and administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.