2014 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 44 - Health
CHAPTER 32 - BODY PIERCING
- SECTION 44-32-10. Definitions.
- SECTION 44-32-20. Sterilization, sanitation and safety standards; certificate of completion of blood-borne pathogens and body piercing infection control course; permits.
- SECTION 44-32-30. Infection control precautions.
- SECTION 44-32-40. Registration and permits; fees; additional charges.
- SECTION 44-32-50. Body piercing technician requirements.
- SECTION 44-32-60. Inspections; blood donor disqualification notice; verification of recipient's age; right of action.
- SECTION 44-32-70. Regulations; business license or permit.
- SECTION 44-32-80. Revocation, suspension, or refusal to renew permit; probation.
- SECTION 44-32-100. Time for compliance.
- SECTION 44-32-110. Physician or surgeon activities exempted.
- SECTION 44-32-120. Minors or persons impaired by drugs, alcohol, or otherwise incapable of consenting; unhealthy skin surfaces; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.