2014 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 The Family Privacy Protection Act
Title 30 - Public Records
CHAPTER 2 - FAMILY AND PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION PRIVACY PROTECTION
- SECTION 30-2-10. Short title.
- SECTION 30-2-20. Privacy policies and procedures required of all state entities.
- SECTION 30-2-30. Definitions.
- SECTION 30-2-50. Obtaining personal information from state agency for commercial solicitation; penalty.
- SECTION 30-2-300. Findings of General Assembly.
- SECTION 30-2-310. Collection of and maintenance and disposition of records containing social security numbers by public agencies.
- SECTION 30-2-320. Disclosure of social security numbers and identifying information.
- SECTION 30-2-330. Removal of social security numbers and other identifying information from official records filed by register of deeds or clerk of court or county.
- SECTION 30-2-340. Petition for compliance; liability of register of deeds or clerk of court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.