2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1. PARENT-CHILD RELATIONSHIP
Title 63 - South Carolina Children's Code
CHAPTER 5 - LEGAL STATUS OF CHILDREN
- SECTION 63-5-10. Spousal and child support.
- SECTION 63-5-20. Obligation to support.
- SECTION 63-5-30. Rights and duties of parents regarding minor children.
- SECTION 63-5-40. Breastfeeding.
- SECTION 63-5-50. Parental immunity in cases of incorrigibility of seventeen year old.
- SECTION 63-5-60. Parental civil liability for damage to State property.
- SECTION 63-5-70. Unlawful conduct toward a child.
- SECTION 63-5-80. Cruelty to children.
- SECTION 63-5-310. Ratification of minor's contracts.
- SECTION 63-5-320. Minor's capacity to borrow for higher education.
- SECTION 63-5-330. Married minors consent to health procedures.
- SECTION 63-5-340. Minor's consent to health services.
- SECTION 63-5-350. Health services to minors without parental consent.
- SECTION 63-5-360. Minor parent consent to health services for child.
- SECTION 63-5-370. Consent not subject to disaffirmance.
- SECTION 63-5-500. Short title.
- SECTION 63-5-510. Definitions.
- SECTION 63-5-520. Manner of making gift.
- SECTION 63-5-530. Effect of gift.
- SECTION 63-5-540. Powers and duties of custodian.
- SECTION 63-5-550. Custodian expenses, liability.
- SECTION 63-5-560. Person dealing with custodian immune from liability.
- SECTION 63-5-570. Successor custodian, removal.
- SECTION 63-5-580. Accounting requirements.
- SECTION 63-5-590. Construction of article.
- SECTION 63-5-600. Gifts prior to article amendment.
- SECTION 63-5-900. Citation of article.
- SECTION 63-5-910. Definitions.
- SECTION 63-5-920. Effect of military service on visitation and custody orders; temporary modification order.
- SECTION 63-5-930. Temporary modification of support order for duration of military parent's military service.
- SECTION 63-5-940. Mutually agreeable arrangements between military and nonmilitary parents prior to mobilization.
- SECTION 63-5-950. Attorney's fees and costs; factors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.