There is a newer version of the South Carolina Code of Laws
2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
PART 1. MULTIPLE-PARTY ACCOUNTS
Title 62 - South Carolina Probate Code
ARTICLE 6 - NONPROBATE TRANSFERS
- SECTION 62-6-107. Rights of creditors.
- SECTION 62-6-108. Financial institution protection; payment on signature of one party.
- SECTION 62-6-109. Financial institution protection; payment after death or disability; joint account.
- SECTION 62-6-110. Financial institution protection; payment of P.O.D. account.
- SECTION 62-6-111. Financial institution protection; payment of trust account.
- SECTION 62-6-112. Financial institution protection; discharge.
- SECTION 62-6-113. Financial institution protection; set-off.
- SECTION 62-6-101. Definitions.
- SECTION 62-6-102. Applicability of article.
- SECTION 62-6-103. Accounts.
- SECTION 62-6-104. Short forms for single- and multiple-party accounts.
- SECTION 62-6-105. Designation of agent; authority of agent.
- SECTION 62-6-106. Applicability of Part 2.
- SECTION 62-6-107 to 62-6-113. Omitted by 2013 Act No. 100, Section 2, eff January 1, 2014.
- SECTION 62-6-201. Ownership during lifetime.
- SECTION 62-6-202. Right of survivorship.
- SECTION 62-6-203. Rights of parties and beneficiaries.
- SECTION 62-6-204. Transfers not testamentary.
- SECTION 62-6-205. Rights of creditors.
- SECTION 62-6-301. Contract of deposit for a multiple-party account.
- SECTION 62-6-302. Multiple party accounts may be paid on request to one or more parties.
- SECTION 62-6-303. Payment of P.O.D. account.
- SECTION 62-6-304. Payment to agent.
- SECTION 62-6-305. Payment to minors.
- SECTION 62-6-306. Discharge.
- SECTION 62-6-307. Set-off.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.