2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 7 - SPECIAL PROVISIONS AFFECTING GAS, WATER OR PIPELINE COMPANIES
- SECTION 58-7-10. Rights, powers and privileges of telegraph and telephone companies conferred on pipeline companies.
- SECTION 58-7-20. Rights, powers and privileges of telegraph and telephone companies conferred on water companies.
- SECTION 58-7-25. Right to repurchase unused condemned property.
- SECTION 58-7-30. Water companies may condemn land for waterworks.
- SECTION 58-7-40. Water companies may contract with municipalities or public service districts to collect charges for sewage disposal and to disconnect water service for nonpayment of sewer charges.
- SECTION 58-7-50. Lease of property of gas company.
- SECTION 58-7-60. Unlawful appropriation of gas; penalties.
- SECTION 58-7-70. Wrongful use of gas and interference with gas meters; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.