2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 4 - OFFICE OF REGULATORY STAFF
- SECTION 58-4-5. Definitions.
- SECTION 58-4-10. Office of Regulatory Staff created; representation of "public interest" in actions before commission; restrictions of communications.
- SECTION 58-4-20. Staff makeup, supervision and location.
- SECTION 58-4-30. Appointment of executive director; qualifications; term of office; removal; vacancies; oath of office.
- SECTION 58-4-40. Conflict of interest.
- SECTION 58-4-50. Regulatory staff duties and responsibilities; providing assistance to commission; ethics and Administrative Procedures Act workshop attendance.
- SECTION 58-4-55. Production of books, records and other information; noncompliance; inspections, audits and examinations; costs.
- SECTION 58-4-60. Expenses to be borne by regulated utilities; assessment and collection.
- SECTION 58-4-80. Actions for judicial review of commission orders; intervention.
- SECTION 58-4-90. Discretion of executive director as to initiation of actions.
- SECTION 58-4-100. Employment of expert witnesses.; compensation.
- SECTION 58-4-110. Annual reports.
- SECTION 58-4-120. Promulgation of rules governing internal administration and operations.
- SECTION 58-4-130. Restriction on outside employment of executive director.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.