2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 37 - ENERGY SUPPLY AND EFFICIENCY
- SECTION 58-37-10. Definitions.
- SECTION 58-37-20. Public Service Commission; adoption of procedures encouraging energy efficiency and conservation.
- SECTION 58-37-30. Reports on demand-side activities of gas and electric utilities; forms.
- SECTION 58-37-40. Integrated resource plans.
- SECTION 58-37-50. Agreements for energy efficiency and conservation measures; interest rate; recovery of costs; installation liability; energy audits; exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.