2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 36 - SOUTH CAROLINA UNDERGROUND FACILITY DAMAGE PREVENTION ACT
- SECTION 58-36-10. Short title.
- SECTION 58-36-20. Definitions.
- SECTION 58-36-30. Ordinances superseded and preempted; effect of permit on liability.
- SECTION 58-36-40. Costs or expenses of compliance; liability for damage or injury.
- SECTION 58-36-50. Operators association notification center; reports; damage prevention training program.
- SECTION 58-36-60. Notice of intent to excavate or demolish; expiration of notice; reasonable time to remove or protect facilities; compliance by excavators.
- SECTION 58-36-70. Information to be supplied by operators.
- SECTION 58-36-80. Emergency excavations or demolitions exempt from notice requirement; liability for damages.
- SECTION 58-36-90. Notice of damages.
- SECTION 58-36-100. Design requests; operator response.
- SECTION 58-36-110. Exemption from notice requirements.
- SECTION 58-36-120. Penalties; actions; effect on civil remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.