2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 33 - UTILITY FACILITY SITING AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
ARTICLE 1. SHORT TITLE; DEFINITIONS
ARTICLE 3. CERTIFICATION OF MAJOR UTILITY FACILITIES
- SECTION 58-33-110. Certificate required before construction of major utility facility; transfer and amendment of certificate; exceptions; emergency certificates.
- SECTION 58-33-120. Application for certificate; service on and notice to municipalities, government agencies and other persons of application.
- SECTION 58-33-130. Hearings.
- SECTION 58-33-140. Parties to certification proceedings; limited appearances; intervention.
- SECTION 58-33-150. Record of proceedings; consolidation of representation of parties.
- SECTION 58-33-160. Decision of Commission.
- SECTION 58-33-170. Opinion of Commission.
ARTICLE 4. BASE LOAD REVIEW ACT
- SECTION 58-33-210. Citation and applicability of article.
- SECTION 58-33-220. Definitions.
- SECTION 58-33-225. Project development applications; prudency determinations; disallowance of imprudent costs; deferral of costs of abandoned project.
- SECTION 58-33-230. Filing applications for proposed construction with commission; copy to and role of Office of Regulatory Staff; application for certificate under Utility Facility Siting and Environmental Protection Act for plants inside South Carolina and plants outside South Carolina serving residents.
- SECTION 58-33-240. Applicability of procedural requirements for general rate proceedings; notice; burden of proof as to prudence of decision to build plant; deadlines.
- SECTION 58-33-250. Application for baseline review; contents.
- SECTION 58-33-260. Combined application; contents.
- SECTION 58-33-270. Base load review orders; contents; petition for modification; settlement agreements between Office of Regulatory Staff and applicant.
- SECTION 58-33-275. Base load review orders; parameters; challenges; recovery of capital costs.
- SECTION 58-33-277. Reports; contents; on-going monitoring by Office of Regulatory Staff.
- SECTION 58-33-280. Requests for approval of revised rates.
- SECTION 58-33-285. Review of revised rates order or failure to issue such order; Office of Regulatory Staff as party; intervention.
- SECTION 58-33-287. Review proceedings; consideration of settlement; discovery; contents and time for issuance of final order.
- SECTION 58-33-290. Effect of denial of or failure to seek project development application; filing new or amended applications.
- SECTION 58-33-295. Office of Regulatory staffing; expert witnesses.
- SECTION 58-33-298. Application of limitations on rate filings in Section 58-27-870(E).
ARTICLE 5. JUDICIAL REVIEW
ARTICLE 7. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.