2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- SECTION 58-1-10. Acceptance of free rides on railroads or telegraph frank by certain officials shall be unlawful.
- SECTION 58-1-20. Offer of free pass or reduced rates to certain officials shall be unlawful.
- SECTION 58-1-30. Bond required of public utilities appealing from rate decisions.
- SECTION 58-1-40. Reports of certain carriers and public utilities to Department of Revenue.
- SECTION 58-1-50. Interest paid with refund of excess charges not to constitute cost basis for rate-making.
- SECTION 58-1-65. South Carolina public water impoundments for federally regulated hydroelectric projects; programs to combat growth of aquatic weeds; hold harmless statute for owners and operators.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.