2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
CHAPTER 27 - BETTERMENTS
- SECTION 27-27-10. Recovery for improvements made in good faith.
- SECTION 27-27-20. Determining value of improvements.
- SECTION 27-27-30. Proceedings subsequent to judgment to recover value of improvements.
- SECTION 27-27-40. Stay of judgment in first action; special verdict for betterments.
- SECTION 27-27-50. Judgment deemed equivalent to attachment; priority of liens.
- SECTION 27-27-60. Sale of lands; division of proceeds; payment in lieu of sale.
- SECTION 27-27-70. Alternative procedure by alleging value of improvement in answer.
- SECTION 27-27-80. Assessment of value of improvement; charge against land.
- SECTION 27-27-90. Recovery for mesne profits.
- SECTION 27-27-100. Chapter not applicable in certain cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.