2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1. PRETRIAL INTERVENTION
Title 17 - Criminal Procedures
CHAPTER 22 - INTERVENTION PROGRAMS
- SECTION 17-22-10. Short title.
- SECTION 17-22-20. Definitions.
- SECTION 17-22-30. Circuit solicitors to establish pretrial intervention programs; oversight of administrative procedures.
- SECTION 17-22-40. Pretrial intervention coordinator; staff; funding.
- SECTION 17-22-50. Persons not to be considered for intervention.
- SECTION 17-22-55. Additional conditions for admission to pretrial intervention of person charged with fish, game, wildlife, or commercial fishery-related offense.
- SECTION 17-22-60. Standards of eligibility for intervention program.
- SECTION 17-22-70. Information which may be required by solicitor.
- SECTION 17-22-80. Recommendations of victim and law enforcement agency.
- SECTION 17-22-90. Agreements required of offender in program.
- SECTION 17-22-100. Time for application to intervention program.
- SECTION 17-22-110. Fees for application and participation; waiver.
- SECTION 17-22-120. Individual agreement between offender and solicitor; alcohol and drug abuse services.
- SECTION 17-22-130. Reports and identification as to offenders accepted for intervention program.
- SECTION 17-22-140. Restitution to victim.
- SECTION 17-22-150. Disposition of charges against offenders accepted for intervention program.
- SECTION 17-22-170. Unlawful retention or release of information regarding participation in intervention program; penalty.
- SECTION 17-22-300. Citation of article.
- SECTION 17-22-310. Prosecutorial discretion of Circuit Solicitor to establish traffic education program; administration.
- SECTION 17-22-320. Eligibility.
- SECTION 17-22-330. Disposition of traffic-related offense on completion of program; subsequent violation.
- SECTION 17-22-340. Office of Traffic Education Program Coordinator.
- SECTION 17-22-350. Fees; waiver; distribution of fee proceeds.
- SECTION 17-22-360. Annual report.
- SECTION 17-22-370. Submission of information necessary for creation and maintenance of list of participants.
- SECTION 17-22-500. Citation of article.
- SECTION 17-22-510. Prosecutorial discretion of Circuit Solicitor to establish alcohol education program; administration.
- SECTION 17-22-520. Eligibility requirements for consideration for program.
- SECTION 17-22-530. Disposition of alcohol-related offense on completion of program.
- SECTION 17-22-540. Office of Alcohol Education Program Coordinator.
- SECTION 17-22-550. Fees; waiver.
- SECTION 17-22-560. Records.
- SECTION 17-22-710. Establishing unit; fee schedule; administrative costs; disbursement of funds collected.
- SECTION 17-22-910. Applications for expungement; administration.
- SECTION 17-22-920. Direction of expungement process inquiries to county solicitor's office.
- SECTION 17-22-930. Obtaining and mandatory use of expungement form.
- SECTION 17-22-940. Fees; establishment of expungement process; requirements and duties of solicitor and SLED.
- SECTION 17-22-950. Criminal charges in summary court resulting in not guilty finding or dismissal; issuance of expungement order by presiding judge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.