2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1. PERJURY
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
CHAPTER 9 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC JUSTICE
- SECTION 16-9-10. Perjury and subornation of perjury.
- SECTION 16-9-20. Subornation of perjury in civil actions.
- SECTION 16-9-30. False swearing before persons authorized to administer oaths.
- SECTION 16-9-50. Disposition of fines.
- SECTION 16-9-210. Giving or offering bribes to officers.
- SECTION 16-9-220. Acceptance of bribes by officers.
- SECTION 16-9-230. Acceptance of rebates or extra compensation.
- SECTION 16-9-240. Taking of consideration or the like by sheriff or other officer for not performing duties.
- SECTION 16-9-250. Unlawful acceptance of remuneration by peace officers for performing official duties.
- SECTION 16-9-260. Corrupting jurors, arbitrators, umpires or referees.
- SECTION 16-9-270. Acceptance of bribes by jurors, arbitrators, umpires or referees.
- SECTION 16-9-280. Offering bribe for purpose of inducing another to procure public office.
- SECTION 16-9-290. Accepting bribes for purpose of procuring public office.
- SECTION 16-9-300. Trial of offenses against Sections 16-9-280 and 16-9-290.
- SECTION 16-9-310. "Law enforcement officer" defined.
- SECTION 16-9-320. Opposing or resisting law enforcement officer serving process; assaulting officer engaged in serving process.
- SECTION 16-9-330. Refusal or wilful failure to obey subpoena; refusal to take oath or answer questions as required by court.
- SECTION 16-9-340. Intimidation of court officials, jurors or witnesses.
- SECTION 16-9-350. Attempting to influence juror by written or oral communication; communications authorized by court not prohibited.
- SECTION 16-9-360. Unauthorized recording of grand or petit jury proceedings.
- SECTION 16-9-370. Taking money or reward to compound or conceal offense.
- SECTION 16-9-380. Relationship between Article 4, common law, civil relief and other statutes.
- SECTION 16-9-410. Aiding escapes from prison; rescuing prisoners.
- SECTION 16-9-420. Aiding escape from custody of officers.
- SECTION 16-9-430. Jailer or other officer wilfully suffering escapes.
- SECTION 16-9-440. Officer permitting prisoner to be taken by a mob or other unlawful assemblage of persons.
- SECTION 16-9-450. Prosecution of officers violating Section 16-9-440; fees and costs.
- SECTION 16-9-460. Unlawful entry into the United States; furthering illegal entry by or avoidance of detection of undocumented alien; penalties; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.