2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1. OFFENSES DURING STATE OF EMERGENCY
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
CHAPTER 7 - OFFENSES AGAINST THE PEACE
- SECTION 16-7-10. Illegal acts during state of emergency.
- SECTION 16-7-20. Powers of law-enforcement officers.
- SECTION 16-7-30. Powers of national guardsmen.
- SECTION 16-7-40. Article is cumulative.
- SECTION 16-7-110. Wearing masks and the like.
- SECTION 16-7-120. Placing burning or flaming cross in public place.
- SECTION 16-7-130. Exceptions to Sections 16-7-110 and 16-7-120.
- SECTION 16-7-140. Violations of Sections 16-7-110 and 16-7-120.
- SECTION 16-7-150. Slander and libel.
- SECTION 16-7-160. Illegal use of stink bombs or other devices containing foul or offensive odors.
- SECTION 16-7-170. Entering public building for purpose of destroying records or other property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.