2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
CHAPTER 21 - OFFENSES INVOLVING MOTOR VEHICLE TITLES
- SECTION 16-21-10. Altering, forging or counterfeiting certificate of title, registration card or license plate; misrepresentation or concealment in application.
- SECTION 16-21-20. Permitting misuse of certificate of title, registration card or license plate; failing to deliver certificate or application; fraudulent application.
- SECTION 16-21-30. Lending certificate of title.
- SECTION 16-21-40. Removing or falsifying identification number of vehicle or engine; buying, receiving or selling such vehicle or engine.
- SECTION 16-21-50. Removing or affixing license plates to conceal or misrepresent identity of vehicle or owner.
- SECTION 16-21-60. Use of vehicle without permission.
- SECTION 16-21-70. Use of bicycle or certain other vehicles without permission.
- SECTION 16-21-80. Receiving, possessing, concealing, selling, or disposing of stolen vehicle.
- SECTION 16-21-90. Damaging or tampering with vehicle.
- SECTION 16-21-100. False reports of stolen or converted vehicles.
- SECTION 16-21-110. Failing to report unclaimed vehicle in garage, repair shop and the like.
- SECTION 16-21-120. Other violations.
- SECTION 16-21-130. Penalties.
- SECTION 16-21-140. Accessories, aiders or abettors.
- SECTION 16-21-150. Admissibility of evidence of prior similar acts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.