2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
CHAPTER 19 - GAMBLING AND LOTTERIES
- SECTION 16-19-10. Setting up lotteries.
- SECTION 16-19-20. Adventuring in lotteries.
- SECTION 16-19-30. Selling lottery tickets.
- SECTION 16-19-40. Unlawful games and betting.
- SECTION 16-19-50. Keeping unlawful gaming tables.
- SECTION 16-19-70. Keeping gaming tables open or playing games on the Sabbath.
- SECTION 16-19-80. Forfeiture of wagers.
- SECTION 16-19-90. Betting on elections.
- SECTION 16-19-100. Imprisonment in case of conviction.
- SECTION 16-19-110. Exoneration for becoming State's evidence.
- SECTION 16-19-120. Officers shall destroy gambling devices after confiscation.
- SECTION 16-19-130. Betting, pool selling, bookmaking and the like are prohibited.
- SECTION 16-19-140. Violation of Section 16-19-130 constitutes a nuisance.
- SECTION 16-19-150. Punishment of offense covered by Section 16-19-40.
- SECTION 16-19-160. Punchboards for gaming.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.