2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
CHAPTER 14 - FINANCIAL TRANSACTION CARD CRIME ACT
- SECTION 16-14-10. Definitions.
- SECTION 16-14-20. Financial transaction card or number theft.
- SECTION 16-14-30. Possession of two or more cards issued to other persons prima facie evidence of violation.
- SECTION 16-14-40. Financial transaction card forgery.
- SECTION 16-14-50. Possession of two or more cards falsely made or embossed prima facie evidence of violation.
- SECTION 16-14-60. Financial transaction card fraud.
- SECTION 16-14-70. Criminal possession of financial transaction card forgery devices.
- SECTION 16-14-80. Criminally receiving goods and services fraudulently obtained.
- SECTION 16-14-90. Presumption of knowledge that transportation ticket obtained at discount was fraudulently acquired.
- SECTION 16-14-100. Penalties for violation of Financial Transaction Card Crime Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.