2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 62 - SOUTH CAROLINA MOTION PICTURE INCENTIVE ACT
- SECTION 12-62-10. Citation of chapter.
- SECTION 12-62-20. Definitions.
- SECTION 12-62-30. Exemption from state and local sales and use taxes.
- SECTION 12-62-40. Certification of exemption; reporting expenditures; failure to expend requisite amount.
- SECTION 12-62-50. Tax rebate for employment of persons subject to South Carolina income tax withholdings.
- SECTION 12-62-55. Assignment of rebate payments to designated trustee; election form; time for filing for assignment.
- SECTION 12-62-60. Distribution of admissions taxes; rebates to motion picture production companies; promotion of collaborative efforts between institutions of higher learning and motion picture related entities.
- SECTION 12-62-70. Temporary use of underutilized state property by motion picture production company; use of state property for less than seven days.
- SECTION 12-62-80. South Carolina Film Foundation.
- SECTION 12-62-90. Credit roll statement; right to refuse credit.
- SECTION 12-62-95. Inapplicability of chapter for works appealing to the prurient interest.
- SECTION 12-62-100. Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.