2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 59 - FORFEITED LANDS
- SECTION 12-59-10. Creation and membership of county forfeited land commissions.
- SECTION 12-59-20. Organization of Commission; compensation of secretary; quorum.
- SECTION 12-59-30. Transfer of titles from State to commissions; power to sell and dispose of lands; validity of certain deeds.
- SECTION 12-59-40. Sale of forfeited lands; method and terms of sale.
- SECTION 12-59-50. Sale by former owner of forfeited lands; application to commission for approval of sale.
- SECTION 12-59-60. Sale by former owner of forfeited land; old tax shall be paid on sale of whole tract; seventy-five per cent on sale of part.
- SECTION 12-59-70. Sale by former owner of forfeited land; commission may convey such property.
- SECTION 12-59-80. Commission may assign its bids.
- SECTION 12-59-85. Forfeited land commission.
- SECTION 12-59-90. Execution of deeds and validation of certain deeds.
- SECTION 12-59-100. Disposition of proceeds of sales; apportionment between State and county.
- SECTION 12-59-110. Fees and costs of sheriff on purchase by commission.
- SECTION 12-59-120. Commission shall have access to tax records.
- SECTION 12-59-130. Municipal forfeited land commissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.