2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 55 - OVERDUE TAX DEBT COLLECTION ACT
- SECTION 12-55-10. Citation of chapter.
- SECTION 12-55-20. Findings and intent.
- SECTION 12-55-30. Definitions.
- SECTION 12-55-40. Imposition of collection assistance fees; notice.
- SECTION 12-55-50. Collection assistance fee; collection; waiver.
- SECTION 12-55-60. Collection assistance fee; amount.
- SECTION 12-55-70. Disposition of proceeds.
- SECTION 12-55-80. Suits in courts of other states to collect taxes due; suits by other states in South Carolina courts; local counsel.
- SECTION 12-55-90. Collection agencies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.