2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 3. PROGRAMS; UNIFORM ASSESSMENT RATIOS
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 43 - COUNTY EQUALIZATION AND REASSESSMENT
- SECTION 12-43-210. Uniform and equitable assessments; rules and regulations.
- SECTION 12-43-215. Owner-occupied residential real property; highest and best use; appeals of assessment value.
- SECTION 12-43-217. Quadrennial reassessment; postponement ordinance.
- SECTION 12-43-220. Classifications shall be equal and uniform; particular classifications and assessment ratios; procedures for claiming certain classifications; roll-back taxes.
- SECTION 12-43-221. Property purchased by installment contract for sale; applicable assessments and exemptions.
- SECTION 12-43-224. Assessment of undeveloped acreage subdivided into lots.
- SECTION 12-43-225. Multiple lot discounts; eligibility.
- SECTION 12-43-227. Valuation of homeowners' association property.
- SECTION 12-43-230. Treatment of agricultural real property, mobile home and lessee improvements to real property; department shall prescribe regulations.
- SECTION 12-43-232. Requirements for agricultural use.
- SECTION 12-43-233. Agritourism uses.
- SECTION 12-43-240. Counties shall require building permits; copies shall be furnished to assessor.
- SECTION 12-43-250. Sales ratio studies; reassessment or remapping.
- SECTION 12-43-260. Counties wilfully failing to comply with article shall not be entitled to certain State aid; certification of compliance.
- SECTION 12-43-280. Repealed by 2000 Act No. 399, Section 3(Q)(3), eff August 17, 2000.
- SECTION 12-43-285. Certification of millage rates; excessive rates.
- SECTION 12-43-290. Repealed by 2000 Act No. 399, Section 3(Q)(3), eff August 17, 2000.
- SECTION 12-43-295. No additional millage shall be levied as inflation factor under equalization or reassessment program.
- SECTION 12-43-296. Preparation of budgets and carry forward of positive general fund balances.
- SECTION 12-43-300. Extension of time for filing of objection to valuation and assessment; standard reassessment form.
- SECTION 12-43-310. Article shall not affect certain contracts.
- SECTION 12-43-320. Legislative repeal of certain rules and regulations.
- SECTION 12-43-330. Property exempt from taxation is also exempt from assessment.
- SECTION 12-43-335. Classification of assessed property of merchants and related businesses; classification of assessed property of manufacturers; classification of assessed property of railroads, private carlines, airlines, water, power, telephone, cable television, sewer and pipeline companies.
- SECTION 12-43-340. Agricultural use application; false statement.
- SECTION 12-43-350. Standardized tax bill.
- SECTION 12-43-360. Assessed value of aircraft.
- SECTION 12-43-365. Golf course valuation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.