2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 24 - DEED RECORDING FEE
- SECTION 12-24-10. Recording fee; exceptions.
- SECTION 12-24-20. Liability for fee.
- SECTION 12-24-30. "Value" defined.
- SECTION 12-24-40. Exemptions.
- SECTION 12-24-50. Remittance of fee.
- SECTION 12-24-60. Notations.
- SECTION 12-24-70. Affidavits.
- SECTION 12-24-80. Records of fees due and collected.
- SECTION 12-24-90. Fee calculation.
- SECTION 12-24-95. State deed recording fee credited to South Carolina Conservation Bank Trust Fund.
- SECTION 12-24-97. Starting date for transfers on which fee based.
- SECTION 12-24-100. Monthly payments to department; reports.
- SECTION 12-24-110. Presumption concerning titles.
- SECTION 12-24-120. Penalties.
- SECTION 12-24-130. Lien for fees, penalties or interest.
- SECTION 12-24-140. Designation of office to collect fees.
- SECTION 12-24-150. Promulgation of regulations; refunds; other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.