2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 12 - Taxation
CHAPTER 21 - STAMP AND BUSINESS LICENSE TAX
SECTION 12-21-4100. Record keeping and reporting requirements.
(A) Each licensed nonprofit organization conducting bingo games shall submit quarterly to the department on the last day of the month following the close of the calendar quarter a report under oath containing the following information:
(1) the amount of the gross proceeds derived from the games;
(2) each item of expense incurred or paid;
(3) each item of an expenditure made or to be made, with a detailed description of the merchandise purchased or the services rendered;
(4) the net proceeds derived from the games;
(5) the use to which the proceeds have been or are to be applied;
(6) a list of prizes offered and given, with their respective values;
(7) excess proceeds as provided in Section 12-21-4000(12)(b);
(8) number of players at each session;
(9) other information considered necessary by the department.
(B) Each licensed nonprofit organization shall maintain records to substantiate the contents of each report.
(C) The department may revoke the license of an organization that fails to file the reports and information required in this article.
HISTORY: 1996 Act No. 449, Section 1.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.