2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 FAMILY COURT AND FAMILY COURT JUDGES
Title 63 - South Carolina Children's Code
Chapter 3 - FAMILY COURT
- Section 63-3-10 - Family courts created.
- Section 63-3-20 - Family court judges.
- Section 63-3-30 - Judges' qualifications and terms.
- Section 63-3-40 - Initial election.
- Section 63-3-50 - Compensation of judges.
- Section 63-3-60 - Retirement for abolished officers.
- Section 63-3-310 - Administration of family court system.
- Section 63-3-320 - Rotation of judges.
- Section 63-3-330 - Assignment of cases.
- Section 63-3-340 - Temporary assignment of judges.
- Section 63-3-350 - Physical facilities.
- Section 63-3-360 - Expenses of family courts.
- Section 63-3-370 - Fees and costs.
- Section 63-3-510 - Exclusive original jurisdiction.
- Section 63-3-520 - Traffic and wildlife jurisdiction.
- Section 63-3-530 - Jurisdiction in domestic matters.
- Section 63-3-540 - Cooperation of agencies, government entities, and institutions.
- Section 63-3-550 - Standing to institute a proceeding regarding neglected or delinquent child.
- Section 63-3-560 - Venue.
- Section 63-3-570 - Service of summons.
- Section 63-3-580 - Failure to obey summons.
- Section 63-3-590 - Conduct of hearings.
- Section 63-3-600 - Rules for conduct of hearings.
- Section 63-3-610 - Prosecutorial functions.
- Section 63-3-620 - Penalties for adult violating title.
- Section 63-3-630 - Appeals.
- Section 63-3-640 - Post conviction proceedings.
- Section 63-3-650 - Power to issue writ of habeas corpus.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.